* Constituting the largest specialty within the field,
clinical psychologists are experienced professionals in diagnosing, testing,
intervention and therapeutic techniques.
* They help in creating better awareness and acceptance of self, others and
situations. This aids adjustment with self and surroundings.
* They can help normal individuals overcome emotional disturbances caused by
daily life difficulties.
* They can help resolve relationship conflicts eg. marital & parent-child
* They help patients and their families deal with issues like substance
abuse, terminal illnesses and other crisis situations.
* They help people deal with personal crisis, such as infertility, divorce,
death of a loved one and several other issues.
* They may help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses, pain or