* Clinical psychologists interview patients and give
* Psychologists gather information through controlled experiments,
personality, projective, performance, aptitude, intelligence and other
* Based on the results they help in diagnosing the illness or identifying
* They may provide individual, family,
or group psychotherapy.
* They design and implement behavior modification programs.
* Some clinical psychologists collaborate with physicians and other
specialists to develop and implement treatment and intervention programs
that patients can understand and comply with.